If you haven't seen it already, Simon Roberts has a blog and website on his new project, We English.
You can make suggestions in Your Ideas. He also has pages from Tony Ray Jones notebooks on his blog. Here's just one of them (more viewable here).
Which reads like this:
· BE MORE AGGRESSIVE
· GET MORE INVOLVED (TALK TO PEOPLE)
· STAY WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER (BE PATIENT)
· TAKE SIMPLER PICTURES
· SEE IF EVERYTHING IN BACKGROUND RELATES TO SUBJECT MATTER
· VARY COMPOSITIONS AND ANGLES MORE
· BE MORE AWARE OF COMPOSITION
· DON’T TAKE BORING PICTURES
· GET IN CLOSER (USE 50mm LESS)
· WATCH CAMERA SHAKE (shoot 250sec or above)
· DON’T SHOOT TOO MUCH
· NOT ALL AT EYE LEVEL
· NO MIDDLE DISTANCE