Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Komodo










Sometimes stories are simply too complex to make an easily-digestible story, sometimes they don't really show the story that they are supposed to, sometimes stories are not interesting to anyone other than the author, sometimes they are just a manifestation of some obscure obsession.

I think my Komodo pictures are a combination of all those things. So a blog is the perfect place for them- from Komodo, the island of dragons, drought, cholera, corruption, conniving, kongkalikonging, poaching, shooting, the TNC, NGO imperialism, environmental regulation, tourism, blast fishing, tuba, money lending etc etc etc.

1 comment:

sheshel said...

Let's support Indonesia's Komodo National Park be New7Wonders of Nature

Featured post

"I still don't understand why it didn't just end here"

I saw a Twitter post with the picture of Trump mocking a reporter with cerebral palsy. "I still don't understand why it didn'...