Monday, 13 October 2008

Among the Believers Again!
























Alice Munro was brought up a Scottish Presbyterian, Timothy Archibald is a Unitarian, Carmen Winant an atheist and Sonja Engdahl a Buddhist.

Me, I'm 100% Humanist, 93% with Tim and the Unitarians, but only 13% Jehovah's Witness and in the low twenties for both Roman Catholicism and Islam, Alhumdulillah.

For a complete breakdown of your religious beliefs, go to Belief-O-Matic (if it works), the 100% scientifically proven belief-testing system that won't let you down.

picture: Colin Pantall

2 comments:

shootthebuddha said...

Ha, Mahayana Buddhist (which is how I would peg myself) came up third. My first result was actually Neo-Pagan, which I would never ever think of as a description of my beliefs. Interesting quiz!

colin pantall said...

You get some weird stuff popping up, that's for sure - I'm about 60% neo-pagan and Buddhist - though I wouldn't mind a bit more of both.

Featured post

"I still don't understand why it didn't just end here"

I saw a Twitter post with the picture of Trump mocking a reporter with cerebral palsy. "I still don't understand why it didn'...