Featured post

Buy All Quiet on the Home Front here.

Buy All Quiet on the Home Front from ICVL STUDIO. It is also available now at the wonderful  Tipi Bookshop in Belgium. And soon at ...

Thursday, 16 April 2009

How to Photograph: Maurice Broomfield again

















picture: Maurice Broomfield

All this How-not-to-photograph cynicism is bringing me down, not least because I'm talking about myself all the time with the snide comments. And I haven't even got onto pictures of children yet. But I'm on a run with it and can't really get off the trolley quite yet.

So as a respite from the sarcasm, I'll return to a favourite picture of mine, by the marvellous Maurice Broomfield (the maker of epic industrial imagery and Nick Broomfield's father - you can hear Father and son talk about their relationship here).

Broomfield has a collection of his photographs coming out this weekend called Maurice Broomfield: Photographs. You can buy it here. And you can buy a print of the picture featured above for only £30 here. Bargain, but I'd like a big one. Size matters in this case.

No comments: