Saturday, 17 October 2009

Visitors in Wales

Time to put some old pictures from Wales up.


Sean said...

These images are excellent. That it is in Wales somehow makes them even more interesting (okay, I am trying to figure this out...).

People from far flung places visiting Wales...?

An indication of Wales as a multicultural country...?

Okay, I am still trying to figure this one out.

Reminds me slightly of some of the work by Ingrid Pollard (is she still teaching at Newport...). But as I say, only slightly. These images seem more formal, and seem more recent.

Best, Sean.

colin pantall said...

Thanks Sean - they are actually from about 20 miles away. These are part of a project yet to be started but I haven't really started it yet - so don't know what I'm saying. Nothing new there then.

Featured post

Thanks for the Memories, Gazebook Sicily!

Gazebook was fantastic! If you don't know it, it's a festival that takes place in the small town of Punta Secca on the south ...