Featured post

Buy All Quiet on the Home Front Here

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Three Wolf Moon and the BBC Wildlife Competition







Via A Photo Editor comes this Three Wolf Moon version of the Jose Luis Rodriguez BBC non-Wildlife Award, non-prize winning picture of a tame wolf jumping over a fence. I know Rodriguez got found out good and proper but it is BBC Wildlife and Spectacular Cheese (think Rocquefort but in Baby Bel form) is the name of the game so I feel a bit bad for him.

And the Three Wolf Moon version is a spoof of the Three Wolf Moon T-shirt avaliable from all good retailers as worn by Susan Boyle and countless others.

This is all pretty old stuff isn't it - never mind, it's all new to me. I must spend more time on my computer.

1 comment:

professional photo editing said...

It almost to perfect a photo from the start. You could imagine the photographer making the poor animal jump countless times to get that perfect shot.