Featured post

Buy All Quiet on the Home Front here.

Buy All Quiet on the Home Front from ICVL STUDIO. It is also available now at the wonderful  Tipi Bookshop in Belgium. And soon at ...

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Lauren Simonutti: If I do not have a photograph...I cannot be certain it happened





This is Lauren Simonutti's super-tactile handmade book for 2010, available from her blog, The Madness is the Method.


Simonutti's work is, in her own words:

"The misfirings of my beloved/despised mind that conspire to convince me to destroy all have rendered me housebound and led to a solitary life. I am a creature of past, proof, memory and imaginary friends."

"I have reached the point where if I do not have a photograph of something I cannot be certain it happened. So, locked inside the house with nothing else left, I shoot this"

No comments: