Friday, 6 June 2014

Photobook Bristol



So it's all going Photobook Bristol this weekend. Looking forward to the Iberian Photobook this afternoon, I'm introducing Martin Parr and Gerry Badger for Not in Parr and Badger later in the afternoon and then tomorrow I'm in conversation with Andy Sewell (that's his edit above) about his new book, Something Like a Nest.

Then there's a  panel discussion on the question of whether Self Publishing has made Photographers Happy with Max Pinckers (whose new book, Will they Sing Like Raindrops or Leave Me Thirsty, is launched today at Tipi Bookshop - buy it here), Anouk Kruithof, Delphine Bedel and Bruno Ceschel (whose publishing house, Self Publish Be Happy was 4 years old yesterday! Congrulations on that) and myself.

So then? Self Publish Be Happy? What's the answer? I'm looking forward to everybody telling me tomorrow.

And there's loads of other great stuff, including food and drink and music and all sorts. Fabulous!


1 comment:

Stan B. said...

Self publishing- not unlike self doodling in public, and hoping that everyone, anyone notices...

Featured post

"I still don't understand why it didn't just end here"

I saw a Twitter post with the picture of Trump mocking a reporter with cerebral palsy. "I still don't understand why it didn'...