Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Gazebook Sicily this weekend 11th - 13th September




The blog shuts down for a week as I'm off to Sicily for this weekend's  Gazebook Festival.

I'll be looking forward to talking on the Photobook, Fiction and my German Family Album and seeing Max Pinckers (see above), Tony Gentile, Seba Bruno, Federico Clavarino, Marta Giaccone Mark Power, Dysturb, Guy Martin, Lua Ribeira and many others there.

Also looking forward to joining Alex Bochetto (of Akina - that's him below) for the Friday Photobook Workshop (details and sign up is here).



Oh go on, one last time....



 






No comments:

Featured post

"I still don't understand why it didn't just end here"

I saw a Twitter post with the picture of Trump mocking a reporter with cerebral palsy. "I still don't understand why it didn'...