Featured post

Buy All Quiet on the Home Front here.

Buy All Quiet on the Home Front from ICVL STUDIO. It is also available now at the wonderful  Tipi Bookshop in Belgium. And soon at ...

Monday, 7 February 2011

We are the youth



Until I started at Auburn, I went to a private, Evangelical Christian school in Memphis. I realized I was gay in probably the 7th grade. But if I had come out then, I would have been expelled. The general consensus at my school from Romans 1 was that it wasn’t a sin to be attracted to men, but that it was a sin to act on that attraction. And so I always said to myself I’m in the clear as long as I don’t do anything or tell anybody.



This is from We Are the Youth

We Are the Youth is a photographic journalism project chronicling the individual stories of LGBT youth in the United States.
This comes via La Pura Vida

No comments: